St. Rose of Lima School offers an after-school program called Kids’ Haven. This program is under the guidance of Bob Petrarca.
Kid’s Haven is located in the gymnasium and begins at 2:00 PM daily
- Registered Nurse available daily during a portion of the program and always on call
- Snack and beverage are provided (peanut/tree nut-free)
- Students are provided time to complete homework with access to our Library and Computer Lab
- Time allowed for special projects as needed
- There is outdoor play time, weather permitting
For more information, contact Mr. Bob Petrarca
Kids’ Haven Staff
Mrs. Ellen Rupert, RN Mrs. Dot Sullivan Karen Henchy Jennifer Knowlton-Randall Peggy Chronley
Some scenes from our Kids’ Haven program.