For the convenience of parents/guardians, St. Rose of Lima School is pleased to provide before school care, known as Morning Care. Morning Care is staffed by a member of the St. Rose faculty for one hour before the regular school drop-off schedule.
Please print out and submit the following form when you bring your child to their first Morning Care session. The form contains important information we will need on file in case of an emergency.
The following is a list of Morning Care policies for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Morning care is provided in the lobby of the school beginning at 6:30 AM.
- Parents/guardians MUST walk their child(ren) into school and sign in. Dropping children off at the street will NOT be allowed.
- A light breakfast featuring cereal, breakfast bar and juice is available (peanut/tree nut-free).
- There is supervised indoor play time
- Parents will be charged for a flat fee of $5.00 per day; per child.
- Children must be students at St. Rose School to participate in this program.
- Morning Care is only available when school is in session.
- Should weather conditions delay the start of school, availability of Morning Care will be included in a Rediker text message at the same time that the delay is announced. It will also be posted on turntoten website with school closings and delays.